The following pictures show various houses from Belton and Burgh Castle built in the previous century’s
This picture is of “Coronation Terrace” in Burgh Castle built by local builder T.V. Palmer of Gorleston – on – Sea in the 1950’s
Renovation of No1 Station Road North Belton showing original brickwork prior to being re-rendered and after being re-rendered and all freshly re painted ready to be placed on the market in 2013.
Possibly the oldest building in Belton.
This is recognised to be the oldest building in Belton Known as “Old Dame School” and later this was a Doctors surgery.
Hall Farm, Beccles Road
This old farm house stands on the edge of the village on Beccles road.
Beech farm stands on the corner of Beccles Road and Church lane, and has been owned by the Botwright family since the early 1950’s.
Views of Beech corner & farm house from Beccles Road